55 Stuff F/Sale

Guest scott mich bca # 6619

Leftovers from a 66R parts car...front seat...60 w/tracks,40 w/o<BR> headliner side trim...all needs paint..10 for the lot.<BR> windshield...not perfect, but this IS an original GM piece, tinted at the top and E-Z eye glass..has a snake eye on RH side and minor wiper burn....make me an offer as I REALLY don't wanna toss it away...<BR> Right 1/4 window regulator..10.<BR> P/B pedal linkage...from pedal to the adj. rod and frame mtg. brkts..10.<BR> DF column jacket with wheel and wiring..20...wheel is light blue,needs redone<BR> Have extra horn buttons...2 white and 1 black...I believe 55 is blk and 56 is white...both whites are real sharp blk is good too...stress cracks and what appears to be yellowing of the clear part from a smoker perhaps...15. each<BR> I got a spare front bump....needs minor str8tening and plating...not half bad...50 w/o the 4 rails,75. with rails, no boobs.<BR> I also have 2 blue arm rest bases and trim...pads are shot...15. for the pair or trade for one red pad of original grain vinyl in good cond.<BR> I also have what I believe to be the RH vent frame(havent checked pt numbers)with glass. needs replate....not in too bad a condition....not huge pits, but plating is bubbling a bit....no worse than ones on my car. $15.00<BR> Upr side panel molding...painted part that fuzzies are stapled to...have one door and both(?) 1/4 glass pieces. $7.00 for the doors or 10 for the lot of 'em.<BR> I also have an upper rad. tie bar that goes from side to side in front of radiator...5.00<P> Parts I am in need of...<BR> Air cleaner center part for a Sr. series car<BR> Power antenna unit <BR> LH bumperette<BR> Blower motors...yes, both<BR> trunk lid chrome...big part that emblem is in...40-60 series<P> Am willing to trade as needed<BR> Prices are plus S&H....big stuff MUST be gone by 1st week in Sept.<P> Thanks, don55

Don<BR>The steering whell and column. What pieces do you have and what shape are they in?<BR>Do you have a horn ring? Does the column have all three pieces on it including all of the electrical parts? and shifter and signal lever? a picture perhaps?<BR>steveclassic@earthlink.net