1950 Windsor 2 door club coupe parts....

Guest Firstcityfireman

Guest Firstcityfireman

Greetings all! Just a quick note to see if anyone has had particularly good luck with a Chrysler parts supplier or dealer? I have a 50 Windsor that I have been browsing for some various odds and ends for, but haven't had much luck finding any good parts suppliers as of yet. I am in Leavenworth KS, but certainly don't need anyplace near me. Would appreciate any suggestions from you folks!

Jim

Guest Firstcityfireman

Not looking for anything specific persay, but I am looking around for a steering wheel, window visor, factory radio, and master cylinder at the moment. Wasn't sure if there were any suppliers or outfits that provided something close to a "one stop shop" experience like you can find with many Chevy and Ford suppliers.

Guest Paul R.

For new parts I've had good luck with, Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts in Newton MA. And, Pro Antique Auto Parts in Windsor Locks, CT. They're not cheap but they have a fairly large inventory.

A good resource is the Chrysler Product Restorers Club/WPC Club.

For used parts, and some new, I've done well with E-Bay. I have "1950 Chrysler" on my daily watch list. Things like hood latch, wheel cover, heater duct, horn shroud, etc. have come from e-bay.

Guest Firstcityfireman

Great info, thanks for the help Paul!! I have already started browsing each to see what they have, nice to be able to find a few resources that have a supply of parts. Thanks again.

Guest CutNChop

Moore's in Rapid City SD has a very extensive collection of Mopars.

http://www.mooresautosalvage.com/parts.asp

A bit pricey but they know their Mopars.

For mechanical parts, a good local parts store with an "older" partsman who knows paper catalogs is good to find.

My local guy has gotten me most of my needs from local sources usually within a day.

Then there's Stacy in Texas...

Guest britishink

Wow another Paul R. with a Windsor Coupe!

Anywho I have a '49 which came with a '50 hood ornament < now replaced > if you need one we can talk.