Parting out, complete 1990 TC 16v/5spd

Guest sy2206

Guest sy2206

Hey guys/gals,

I'm parting out a complete 1990 TC. It's a yellow/black/black, 16v/5spd car. It has been down south it's whole life until recently, so there is zero rust. 58k original miles. The brake system is pretty much completely shot, so there really aren't many brake parts available. The complete 16v engine along with the following parts are NOT available: engine computer, intercooler hoses and pipes, radiator hoses, throttle cable, airbox, and downpipe.

The entire rest of the car is up for grabs, so if you need anything, let me know!

To give you a quick rundown... The wheels are in good shape, and have no curb rash. I would prefer to sell those all as a set(4 wheels w/ caps), but if I have to split them up, I may. Rad/IC/Fan is in good condition. The transmission, shifter, cables, clutch, and flywheel are available, I was told the clutch only has 5k miles on it. Also have some nice interior parts. I have a black center console armrest in pretty good shape. Headlights are pretty nice, taillights are pretty nice. The airbag is in great shape. All the glass is original Maserati glass, including the windshield, and all are in good shape. All the body panels are in pretty good shape, and have no rust. I have two front bumper covers, and two front bumper bars(the metal beam). Dual pivot K-member w/ A-arms looks to be in good condition(I believe this is a direct bolt in to an 89 car?). The seats are in very rough condition. I do have two sets of seats for it, and even the nicer set has worn spots and small holes in them. If someone would like the seats, and can pick them up, they're yours free.

I've seen some part prices on here, so I have a good idea of what most items are worth. I'm not looking to give stuff away, however, I'm also not looking to get a million dollars out of this. If you need something, let me know, we'll figure out a price that makes both parties happy, and go from there. I do take paypal. Shipping on most items shouldn't be an issue, unless it's like doors, hood, or hardtop. Those may be local pickup only.

Email is the best way to contact me, sy2206@yahoo.com I work 60 hours a week, but if you email me, I WILL get back to you, it just may take me a little bit depending on what I'm up to and/or where I'm at. I can get picts of just about anything, that shouldn't be an issue.

The car/parts are located in Baxter, MN.

Any questions, feel free to ask...

Edited by sy2206 (see edit history)

Guest sy2206

Hi Don,

I did not get any PM's. Hmmm...

Shoot me an email, thats the best way to get in contact with me. My emails come right to my blackberry, so I can usually reply to them fairly quick.

sy2206@yahoo.com

I'm interested in the side badges that say INTERCOOLED TURBO, you may have seen them, they are red and on each front fender... What, they weren't on your excluded from sale list:rolleyes:

Alan

I do have some interest in the clutch and PP once you get a look at it and a pic or two of the PP suface sent my way:)

Guest sy2206

OK, I think I got to everyone.

A couple other notes on the car, the umbrella is missing, so I don't have that. I do have the 90 TC Owners manual, but it is in rough shape. It must have gotten wet at some point. You can definitely read it and flip through all the pages, but it has surely been wet at some point. About the first 1/3 of it, the pages have started coming loose from the cover. It's all there, but like I said, not in the best of shape. It also had some nice embroidered floormats. These actually fit very well in the car. These are in like new condition, they look perfect. I did not vacuum them before I took the picts, so the drivers side has a little sand on it.

post-69054-143138268494_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138268498_thumb.jpg

Guest sy2206

Lots of nice parts still available. Body panels, headlights, front cornering lights, front marker lights, taillights, trunk reflector(have 2 of them), wheels, dual-pivot k-member, muffler, airbag, rad/ic/fan, center console armrest, and the list goes on...

post-69054-143138270329_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138270333_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138270337_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138270341_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138270344_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138270347_thumb.jpg

Guest sy2206

Hood, grille, both front fenders, both front corner lights, and complete front bumper assembly(bumper cover, bumper beam, marker lights) are sold.

Guest sy2206

Third brake light assembly is sold.

All emails are replied to, and all paid parts and shipped. Lots of goodies still available. Both headlights, both taillights, trunk reflector(have 2 of these), wheels, center console armrest, 5spd transmission and CV shafts, hardtop, custom headrests for the seats(must be yellow w/ black interior), airbag, OEM glass including OEM Maserati widnshield in excellent shape, rust free trunk lid, nice set of door glass window scrapers(weather stripping).

Guest sy2206

Here's some picts.

Interior and exterior windows scrapers(weatherstripping). These are the ones that run along the top of the door, or bottom of the door glass if it was up. I would like to sell these as a set of 4, interior and exterior for both doors. These aren't MINT, but pretty close. They're definitely in very good shape, and are not dried out and cracked from the sun(like they usually are on cars in the sunny southern states).

Also, custom head rests for the OEM seats. I did not do these, they were already in the car when I got it. Someone spent some time and money to have them made, and they look great. You would pretty much have to have a yellow w/ black interior car for them to look correct in my opinion, but I guess you could put them in something else if you choose. They're yellow on the front, black all around the back, with a woodgrain piping to match the interior accents. I also have the door panel inserts to match. The part that goes behind the seats, between the spare tire compartment and the tonneau cover is not available. Make me an offer...

post-69054-14313828803_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138288034_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138288038_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138288042_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138288046_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138288049_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138288053_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138288056_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138288058_thumb.jpg

post-69054-143138288061_thumb.jpg

Guest donny612

Just wanted to say that Mark is a heck of a guy to do business with! Bought the 3rd brake light from him and had it at my home in just a few days. Thanks Mark!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PRICES ARE REDUCED!! I need to get rid of this stuff. Let me know what parts you're looking for. Also, if someone is interested in a rust free rolling chassis with clean title, let me know!! E-mails come right to my phone, so I can usually reply quickly. sy2206@yahoo.com

I know sometimes these threads are hard to follow, so here's a quick rundown of parts that are already sold and are not available:

Complete front clip(hood, fenders, front head lights and corner lights, grille), Both front and rear bumpers, Wheels, Pass side tail light, Seats, Radio, gauge cluster bezel, shifter/cables, floormats, rad/ic assembly, 3rd brake light.

Parts that are still up for grabs:

Airbag, drivers side tail light, trunk reflector(I have 2 of these), center console armrest, very nice window scrapers(weatherstripping), rust free decklid, rust free doors, all the glass including original Maserati windshield, and lots of other stuff. Let me know what you need!

Get what you need now, before your wife spends all the cash on Christmas stuff.:D