Need: 1927 Buick Standard 2720 parts

Judy, I would call Kanter Auto Products for new parts. They are at 1 800 526 1096 or they are on the web at <A HREF="http://www.kanter.com." TARGET=_blank>www.kanter.com.</A> You will probably have to purchase oversized pistons/rings and your machine shop can tell you what to get after they bore your block. Also call Bob's Automobilia at 805 434 2963 for engine parts also. <P>John, 28 standard.

I have some decent used valves but I would recomend buying new ones. If you can not find the correct size, look up a more modern one that is slightly over size on the stem or on length and have them ground to the correct size. That is sometimes faster than searching for old stock.<P>I have used standard pistons for 26 to 28 standard for $15.00 each with the used pins. They appear to be in good condition but I have not measured them for wear. If you want some measurements let me know where to measure and I will try to get them for you. I also have some used rods which need to be re-babetted for $10.00 each.

• 1 month later...