TC PARTS - fraud

Guest tc98be

Guest tc98be

Has anybody in this forum heard or had dealings going on with evilsaint34@yahoo.com.

Following a post on the TC Yahoo forum last April I got in touch with this person (Eric) and bought a number of TC parts from him. Apparently he was parting out a few TC's and I needed some bodyparts. I payd 370$ via Paypal.

The parts were alledgedly shipped mid may, but I never got them delivered. I am living in France and know that surface shipping (via USPS) can take up to 6 weeks, but now almost 8 weeks are gone by. Communications by email were quite positive and friendly initially but since a few weeks no more reaction or inputs from him.

Any indications on his identity/adress would be helpful. Otherwise let this be a warning to other forum members for dealing with him.

Martin

Guest My TC Toy

At this point we do not know if there is anything wrong or not, although our suspicions are aroused. This is good info to have if anyone os planning to but parts from him.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

I lost substantially more money than you did Martin on an engine deal with him. It was thru an Ebay action and all seemed ligit until the motor didn't show up. PayPal restitution only works if he has money in his account:mad:. I had no way to know it at the time of purchase/payment but the seller is Eric Lilly, a well documented scammer. Known on many lists such as turbododge.com and turbo-mopar.com Likely others as well.

Alan