F/S Almost New Dual Exhaust with MagnaFlow Mufflers (1964)

alex bonino

This system was on the car when I bought it. Judging from the physical appearance of the exterior of the pipes (see photos) it looks like it was installed shortly before the car was sold to me, and then I put the car up on blocks to begin restoration shortly after I purhased it so I'm guessing the system has very few miles on it.

If you are looking for a quick, cheap exhuast fix, (that you know will fit on a first generation) this may be it. I would say Greyhound would be the best way to ship these. They would be coming from Denver CO.

I am asking $250.00 for the set.

alex

post-53628-143138240198_thumb.jpg

post-53628-143138240218_thumb.jpg

post-53628-143138240236_thumb.jpg

post-53628-143138240253_thumb.jpg

post-53628-14313824027_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys. Sorry I didnt notice the responses earlier. (Was working on the Buick all weekend).

jonly: I will email you privately. If still interested, I will get measurements for you today.

Rex: I will follow up with you if jonly no longer wants to buy.

thanks for the interest, fellows!

alex

I have almost this same setup on my 63 that I am thinking about changing. Since I bagged the car, these are too low for me. I will change to a Magna Flow Crossflow across the back behind the axle like the stock setup. Should give me more clearance going down the road. These were OK at stock height, but too low now. Jonly, PM me if you are interested in these. It may be next month or the month after before I get this changed. Give you a few more days to save your coins.

Guest Scotsbass

Do you have them still or did they go fast....oh also any idea on shipping via Greyhound to Oregon 97212

Thanks Keith

• 6 months later...

Lets try this again. Virtually new dual exhaust set up that I removed earlier last year. I am going stock, so don't need this system. Came off a 1964. Since orginally posting, I have cut these in half, (so in 4 pieces) so bundling, packaging & shipping is easier (via Greyhound, most likely). When I checked last year it was going to run around $75.

$235.00 for the entire exhaust system.