Need parts

Guest junkyardcar

Guest junkyardcar

Hi everyone, I hope there's someone out there that can help me find some parts for a 1917 Dodge touring car. I need all four doors, gas tank, windshield. That's just to start.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hector....

I have many early DB parts including oil pans, transmissions, carbs, starter generators, headlight doors and glass. Many more. The heavy stuff is cheap. Located in Rhinebeck, NY. Feel free to call 845.876.7309. Cell - 845.625.4759. John

Guest M R Simpers

Not knowing where you are, I'll throw this out for what it's worth.

In the first week of this past May, while out in Arizona, I came across a shell of DB touring that I thought at the time to be of the late teens. It is still on it's chassis, but I think the engine is gone. It is is a junk yard on the east side of SR 87 south of Payson in the village of Rye. The yard is run by a man named Rod under the name "All Bikes". His yard is full of cycles and all sorts of old cars. There was another DB in there, but I can't remember what it was. Even though this particular car is next to the highway, no telling how you'd even get it out of the yard . You can hardly squeeze between the cars there.

His address is HC1 Box 1229, Payson, AZ 85541, phone (928) 474-2526.

Thats it....

M.R. Simpers

Cocoa, FL