28 Dodge Victory 6

Guest pssmls

Guest pssmls

Can someone tell me the size, color and types of ends, and whether the ends had boots or not for my 28 Dodge Victory 6 4 door sedan. I want to have the veh as close to original as I can. Thank you.

Steve

If you give me an e-mail I can send you all the info you need to answer these questions, color was prob black, ( as far as I know noone knows for sure but it is believed to be black ) ends depend on serial # of car, size or length I can help you with your e-mail address. Its nice to hear someone else is trying to get things right.

Guest pssmls

Where is the serial # located on the vehicle. We had a peace officer inspect and he entered the # found on the cowl inside of the engine compartment. The state of Utah did not like the # (said it was an incorrect serial #) so they issued a Utah serial # on the title.

Steve

outside of the frame rail on the right side. Near where the rear mount of the front spring is. These are very hard to find, but once you find traces of one number the rest will show up.

Guest pssmls

Hi again, 1930

Your posting above says you sent me an email 3 hours ago. I have not received it. Let me make sure you have my correct email. it is: pss_mls@yahoo.com

Note that the 5th letter is not a capital I, but a small l (L). Look forward to receiving the information Thanks again. Steve

Guest pssmls

The serial # is: 15735. It was right where you said it would be. Those are all the numbers we could find. It seems there should be more #'s. Can you tell if it is an early or late veh? Please advise. Thanks.

Steve

There should also be a steel plate attached to the pass. side toeboard that shares the same # you found on the frame. The # on the frame should typically have an M before the # you see. The # you give of 15735 looks to be a fairly early Victory unless I am reading the information I have incorrectly which is entirely possible.

I unfortunately do not know this model as well as my own, I would suggest getting the CD set made by the Dodge Brothers club editor some time ago, ( John Bittence ) it is a compilation of data for the Victory that would prob. answer nearly any question you might have concerning your car. Dont know how much it costs but whatever it is it wouldnt be enough, only shame is that other tech advisors or people in the know havent done the same thing.

I printed it all out and if I remember correctly I think it was 800 plus pages maybe more.