Wanted: '49 Buick Super Parts

BuickNut

Hi ,<P>I need the following for a 1949 Buick Super 4 Door Sedan:<BR>-Grille (lh & rh)<BR>-Grille mustache bar<BR>-RH SS gravel shield, rear<BR>-Frt & rr springs (new ?)<BR>-Directional switch<BR>-Headlights<BR>-Door handles<BR>-"Super" chrome scripts<BR>-Front hood crest<BR>-Any other chrome or SS modelings<BR>-Rockers panels<BR>-Front Directional lenses<BR>-Body to frame bushings<P>Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

A number of those items are readily available. I own a '49 56S, and have had good luck getting many parts (except a good rear bumper)- Chris S.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am trying to sell a whole '49 Super Sedanet project. I have the parts you need in the project along with about 2 or 3 of everything else on the car.I just realized yours is a 4 door, so a lot of my parts won't work fot you.<P>Anyway, if you are interestd in s Sedanet project give me a call 801-399-9866<P>Kelsey

I don't have any pics. It has the front clip off of it. The interior removed. Like I said, I have two or three of almost everything and am hesistant to part it out because it took me over 5 years to gather all the stuff. Anyone who is restoring a '49 knows that most parts are unique to that year.<P>I simply don't have the time to finish this project. I am hoping that some other Buick nut will want to take it and finish it.<P>I could probably part out all the parts a make 5 or 6 thousand but I really woud like to see somebody finish the ole' girl.

• 2 weeks later...

The springs are available from David Raine<BR>425 HARDING hYW Carney's Point,NJ 08069<BR>609-299-9141 fax 609-299-9157 <BR>Apx cost 280.00 all four.<BR>The rockers are available from Green Mountain<BR>Boy's in Vermont. See Hemmings!<BR>Jim B. Buicktown