89 TC burgundy/beige rolling chassis for parts

i removed the motor and trans from it today. Seats are coming out and being used in my car along with the steering wheel, console lid, rear bumper, and possibly front bumper. head isnt good. will be removing the rear calipers and probably saving them if they are still good. all the rest is pretty much up for grabs. all exterior lighting is gone. if you need any body panels, doors, fenders or trunk lid i have them. wheels are good, only 3 good center caps. all the stainless trim along the door openings is good. most of the beige leather in car is good. radio is good. antenna is working and good. need it out of the yard now that its not movable so anybody with parts wishes if i have il entertain offers. wiring harness is still in car and good and so is the engine computer. rad/ic combo is original and in good shape. auto trans still have and it was fine, has brand new convertor making me think has been worked or replaced. external tranny cooler still on car. good tow hitch on car if anybody wants it.