factory tc wheel set for sale.

4 factory fondmetal TC wheels in good shape, no curb rash and including all 4 center caps. Will remove tires and ship them bare. Asking 350$ shipped for all 4. I have lots of body parts, all stainless trim, ginger interior trim and panels, and all glass for all also. Need to sell asap or it gets scrapped with the car.

Guest WRa5300745

:)What ginger interior pieces do you have? Also do you have lift for spare tire cover? Carpet behind driver's seat?

Marvin

WRa5300745

I would be interested in any rubber weatherstripping in good pliable condition,especially the outer wiper strips on the top of the doors that rub against the windows and the short quarter window ones,also rubber window guides and the black plastic cowel piece between the radiator and the grille if it is crack free. feel free to mail me at ubudogaz@msn.com if any or all is available.

thanks,Mark

Guest d_voitel

If the stainless steel strip that goes across the top (header) of the windshield is good, I would be interested in it. The one on my TC is all scratched and dented. As long as I leave either top in place, nobody can see it, but I like to ride with the top down in the summer time.

Thanks,

Duane

Guest WRa5300745

If that is an "89 I would be interested in the hood insulation if it is in excellent condition.

Marvin, WRa5300745

interior was removed today. little is left before this makes its trip to the yard. a lot is left, anybody needs ginger trim pieces, glass, door switches, window motors, pull down motor, tonneau switches, locks, door handles, wiring harness, working cluster, leather cluster cover, working factory radio, speakers, fenders, trunk lid, doors, mirrors, any stainless mouldings or trim its all still here and in good shape and needs to find a home or it all goes to the scrap with the chassis