Year make & model

Guest windjamer

Guest windjamer

I think the T.V. add is for Simbicort, shows a Gent with C O P D, polishing a green pick up. I think its a mid 50, what do you say?

Correction: Apparently an original color too--here are a few clips from someone who identifies themselves as the owner of the vehicle, that appear on another antique truck discussion forum:

<<"...

I'm the owner of the 56. I just got a cold call from someone in the ad agency who had seen a picture of it. The truck is 100% stock. It was a great original I got in 1977. Still had the burlap bag with jack under the seat. The mirror is stock white. They took the emblems off and put the CC ones on the hood. Also put hubcaps and taillite lenses on without the Ford logo. The money was good since this hobby is mostly cash out as you know. Also fun watching them do it.

<!-- / message -->...">>

<<"...The truck is stock Meadow Green. I originally restored it in 1977 but had it repainted about 4 years ago. The latest paint is base coat clear coat and shines much better than new. The ad agency did do some computer enhancement so it doesn't look normal. They fussed about the color because it was different than the drug packaging but I told them, what you see is what you get, so they used the computer to change it. ...">>