Ralley wheels

I have one set of each for sale. 15inch small bolt ,7 inch wide with center caps. Very nice.$300.00 plus shipping,Also have a near mint set of 15 inch big bolt pattern that are also 7 inch wide.with either reg. center caps or with the flat riv caps. $225.00 plus shipping

Hi...is this a set of 4 and how much would shipping be to Detroit MI area ...what year are the wheels for ..would it fit a '73 Century (Regal) ?<P>Thanks.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bbeerkircher@yahoo.com:<BR><B>I have one set of each for sale. 15inch small bolt ,7 inch wide with center caps. Very nice.$300.00 plus shipping,Also have a near mint set of 15 inch big bolt pattern that are also 7 inch wide.with either reg. center caps or with the flat riv caps. $225.00 plus shipping</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

They came off a 69 buick special wagon.But what they originaly came off i dont know.But i am sure they will fit your 73 regel.I send quite a few wheels by mail,as I, besides having 4 buicks, i am in the used tire and wheel business.I would be very close by s aying right around 100.00. Thanks Bob 69 wagon,58 special, 69 riv and 72 estate wagon

Guest AnthonyHansen

Maybe I live only an hour or two from you. Perhaps you can give me your area code. If I can (or anyone else) can save shipping they might be more likely to buy. Just a thought.<P>

Could you clarify your definition of nice. Are they show quality, very good driver quility, nice driver quality, or just not rusted. Do they have any pits, scratches, gouges, scraps, etc ? Also, the car you took it off of, did it also have disc brakes in the front ? By chance could you send me a digital picture at "RES2897@AOL.COM" Thanks. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bbeerkircher@yahoo.com.:<BR><B> They came off a 69 buick special wagon.But what they originaly came off i dont know.But i am sure they will fit your 73 regel.I send quite a few wheels by mail,as I, besides having 4 buicks, i am in the used tire and wheel business.I would be very close by s aying right around 100.00. Thanks Bob 69 wagon,58 special, 69 riv and 72 estate wagon </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>