STILL LOOKING FOR 1918 MAXWELL PARTS.

Guest demondriver

Guest demondriver

If there is anyone new on the site I am still looking for 1918 Maxwell parts. I need the upright windshild post and I think these are interchangable. I also need the fuse box cover. Hope someone can help me. Also for anyone wanting some good pictures and information on Maxwells the book 70 years of Chryslers is very informative.

Demondriver, is this the cover your looking for? If so I don't believe you'll ever find one. I've only ever seen one original. I made the last two I needed from this drawing. Sheetmetal cut to size and a few bends in the vise and it can't be told from an original.

Howard Dennis

post-33891-143138158128_thumb.jpg

post-33891-143138158131_thumb.jpg

Guest demondriver

Yes that is the part. Is there any way that you could make two of these for me? I actually have 2 1918 Maxwells and they are both missing this part. Do you have any source for other parts for Maxwells? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Kelvy Hilton.

Guest demondriver

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HOWARD DENNIS FOR HELPING ME WITH THE FUSE COVER DOOR FOR THE PANEL ON MY MAXWELLS. NOT ONLY DID HE ASSIST ME WITH THE COVER HE MADE 2 COVERS FOR ME AND SENT THEM TO ME AT HIS COST. HOWARD IS TRUELY AN AMBASSADOR FOR THE AUTO RESTORATION HOBBY WE ALL ENJOY. WITH GREAT APPRECIATION KELVY HILTON IF ANYONE HAS ANY 1917 MAXWELL PARTS PLEASE CONTACT HOWARD DENNIS OR MYSELF AND I WILL MAKE SURE HE GETS THE INFORMATION.

Guest cardinal905

I agree, Howard is a stand up guy---and a veteran too. Howard, I am still hoping to get you those rear end parts, I just have not had the chance to make a wheel puller yet. And now I am beginning a shop addition that I hope to have done by spring. Mike

• 3 months later...
Guest larryp7639

Hello !

I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Guest sgreen13

Sorry if this is considered thread hijacking...

My family owns a 1911 Maxwell. As you can see we have it posted for sale. Many ask about the condition of the car and the engine. Not sure my mom or I can answer these questions to a potential buyer's satisfaction.

Any advice?

Shelly