1917 Chevrolet "490" parts

• 8 months later...
Guest Chuck DeMann
Need 1917 Chevrolet "490" transmission, Connecticut Distributor-Model 16, and any other mechanical spares for the "490". I am posting this for a friend who needs the above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a "490" Chev. touring sedan. It is is rough shape. The chassis is complete--rolls on 4 wheels but spokes are suspect. This car has not been driven for about 50 years--was in a shed that collapsed and then the car was in the weather for a long time.

Would prefer to sell "as-is". can furnish pictures--or if I learn how to e-mail pics--can do it over the internet.

Chuck DeMann

PO Box 94

Dundas, Mn. 55019

cell 507 403 9130

Guest Chuck DeMann

For sale: 1917 Chev "490". Chassis is complete--sort of rusted. Rolls of 4 wheels but I wouldn't roll it very far. Can furnish pics if interested.

Chuck DeMann

PO Box 94

Dundas, Mn.5019

cell # 507 403 9130

• 2 months later...
Guest Chuck DeMann

Have complete

Need 1917 Chevrolet "490" transmission, Connecticut Distributor-Model 16, and any other mechanical spares for the "490". I am posting this for a friend who needs the above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Chuck DeMann

I have a 1917 Chevrolet "490" Complete chassis. Body is suspect. Send ey an address and I can furnish pictures. I have no idea as to value. Would like the whole vehicle to be gone.

cdemann@gofast.am

Dundas, Minneota 55019