1927 BUICK

RESTORING 1927 BUICK 26S COUNTRY CLUB COUPE LOOKING FOR HELP FROM OWNERS OR ANY ONE,WITH INFORMATION ON RESTORING WOOD AND FISHER BODY <BR>DINGWELL@TBAYTEL.COM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DINGWELL:<BR><B>RESTORING 1927 BUICK 26S COUNTRY CLUB COUPE LOOKING FOR HELP FROM OWNERS OR ANY ONE,WITH INFORMATION ON RESTORING WOOD AND FISHER BODY <BR>DINGWELL@TBAYTEL.COM</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I may be able to help, I was in the coachwork and restoration business for a number of years, in which we did the structual wood on a '24, '28, and '30 Buick. I am located in Ft. Wayne, IN if I can help in any way please feel free to E-mail me Markjill1964@aol.com<BR>

We can help too. Have an active restoration shop about 30 miles northwest of Omaha, Ne and are currently working on a 26-20 and a 26-44 Buick. Both are total restorations from the ground up. Also working on a 29 Chrysler country club roadster. Did all the wood on the Chrysler and lots on the 26-20 and will have to do all of the wood on the 26-44. Call us at 402-359-5762. Have been doing restorations for the last 12 years.