Rarity of restorable 1930 Reo Flying cloud

Guest NapaBavarian

Guest NapaBavarian

Hi-

I'm interested in how difficult it is to find a restorable Reo Flying cloud, there was one in the family that was 90% restored, needed paint and upholstry only, that was given away :rolleyes: and I had my eye on it for the last 20 years...so I guess it's time to start searching for another! I'm in California, but have no problem with heading anywhere in the country when the time comes.

Hi-

I'm interested in how difficult it is to find a restorable Reo Flying cloud, there was one in the family that was 90% restored, needed paint and upholstry only, that was given away :rolleyes: and I had my eye on it for the last 20 years...so I guess it's time to start searching for another! I'm in California, but have no problem with heading anywhere in the country when the time comes.

The only thing I could suggest is looking on ebay, do a web search to see if anything comes up. You could also join the REO Club of America membership is $18.00 per year and look through the news letter that comes out every other month.

• 1 month later...
Hi-

You could join the REO Club of America and get a car, or just search the internet. Go to swap meets. There is one in Pleasanton, CA March 27 & 28 at the Alemeda Fair grounds you might find one there. Peroidically there's one for sale on ebay.:)

• 6 months later...

Hello from Belgium and Happy Sunday!

Do you always have the dream to find a Reo Flying Cloud? I am doing since a few years a catalog on my PC, what I was doing in records before since about 1980. Yes, now my catalog is about the majority of the antique and classic U.S. cars for sale around the world with pictures and I have in it a 1932 REO FLYING CLOUD which always is for sale actually by Chris Neuhouser. the price is $23,100 and actually there are no pictures but I have them already as said above.

I CAR CLASSICS used cars

4-Door Sedan. 6-cylinder straight-line nickel blocked engine with 3-speed standard shift. No rust. The wheel cylinder, starter, radiator and water pump repacked and reworked. 2,895 Mile Car. Runs good for 75 years old. Only thing needed is tires. Original 2 owner vehicle that is always barn or garage kept. Located in West Virginia.

post-61854-143138290821_thumb.jpg

post-61854-143138290823_thumb.jpg

post-61854-143138290826_thumb.jpg

post-61854-143138290828_thumb.jpg

post-61854-143138290831_thumb.jpg

post-61854-143138290833_thumb.jpg

post-61854-143138290835_thumb.jpg

post-61854-143138290837_thumb.jpg

post-61854-143138290839_thumb.jpg