65 Wildcat Resonators?

Wildcat-65

Trying to find out what the correct dimensions/size for the resonators that should fit my 65 Wildcat coupe (twin system)<P>At the moment it has non and I want to get it as close to original as possible.<P>Being in Australia I will have to source them here so I just need the lenght and diameter. Any help would be appreciated.<P>Also.........Still looking for some NOS or very good '65 centers for my '65 Rally wheels<BR>They only made these the one year and no one (to my knowledge} preproduces them.<P>Any one out there got some they will sell me?<P>

The 65 W/C used a combination resonator and tailpipe. The body of the resonator is about 5.5 inch diameter and 18 inch long. The inlet is about 2.5 inch long and the outlet 12 inch long, with the first 6 inch of the outlet straight, and the last 6 inch curved.<BR>Can't help you with the centers--did I talk to you at Hershey PA a couple of years ago about Wildcat parts??<BR>John Moore<BR>(65 Wildcat Convertible)

The 65 Wildcat used a combination tailpipe and resonator. The body of the resonator is about 5.5 inches diameter and 18 inches long.<BR>The inlet is 2.5 inches long, and the outlet 12 inches long, with the first 6 inches straight, and the second 6 inches curved. Can't help with the center caps. Were you at Hershey PA meet a couple of years ago??<BR>John Moore<BR>1965 Wildcat Convertible

Guest 1965cat

Wildcat-65, I have been searching for those centers for the past year with no luck. Please let me know if you find a source and I will do the same... You can contact me at buchan1@usit.net<P>Thanks