courtesy light module

Guest Mc_Reatta

Guest Mc_Reatta

Thanks Paul. I let you know if I find it. My courtesy lights won't shut off, had to pull the fuse. I hope I can find one, Old's dealer situation not so good around here right now.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mc_Reatta

Unfortunately there are at least 3 modules in there and nothing's labeled. searching for a part number so I can find a picture to narrow it down.

Thanks

Guest Mc_Reatta

I think I found the module. Checking a black module PN 25269373 I found it is called the module interior lamp, but it has only 4 wires connected to it, and disconnecting and connecting it made no difference to the lamps - they still stay on all the time. There has to be something else controlling them. According to the only diagram I have, that relay should be the only common ground for these lights. I don't think the remote accessory control module can turn these lights on without using the this relay module, so it looks like I have a short to ground of on of the many white ground wires from the lamps to this relay, or one of the independent on/off switches in one of the lights has broken and is grounding the whole circuit.

Anybody have any ideas of where to start looking?

Thanks

Mike