1965 Skylark 4 Door $2,500 Seattle Area

ol' yeller

1965 Skylark 4 door. 300 V8 with factory Carter AFB 4 barrel Carb. Recent $1,400 rebuild of super turbine 300 switch pitch transmission. New seat upholstery and carpet. Car was hit hard in right front. It is now repaired. I replaced the chassis, grille, core support, front fender, bumper and right rear door. The body was remounted using new rubber mounts. Options include power steering and brakes, AM radio. New battery. Car runs and drives great. It handles well and stops straight and sure. The carb could use a rebuild as the choke has a tendency to stick. I did weld in some new metal at the base of the windshield to repair rust as well as the rear window surround. I did some very quick bondo work which will need to be sanded down and finished correctly. I had to get the car put to weather to transport it into storage. The rear quarters have some minor dent damage but no rust. The car is currently in inside storage. Price includes a used spare 300 2 barrel V8 engine if desired and a much better right front fender than the one I installed. I will also throw in a tilt wheel , column shift steering column I have a new in the box headliner, new weatherstripping as well as other pieces I have accumulated. Asking $2,500. I have clear title to the car. Please call 253-874-6390 prior to 8PM PST or email gmpowersfam@comcast.net. Pictures and a spec sheet sent upon request to serious lookers.