1984 dodge rampage custom like plmouth scamp gt for sale 2300$ or best offer

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1; COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> Listing my 84 custom Dodge Rampage for sale. Has a lot of customized items, trucklet gets a lot of attention. 221K miles on the odometer, runs and drives well. converted to 5 lug hubs with larger front brakes, stock size rears, stops very well. Has seats and door panels installed out of a shelby charger. Truck has a suspension drop, rear axle was flipped and front struts were replaced with coilovers. sits on 15in rims and tires, factory size was either 13in or 14in depending on model, also has a fullsize 15in spare. Marker lights on the side in front and rear were shaved and filled in along with the roof drip rails. sits very low, barely can slide a jock beneath it, forget about automatic car washes. has composite headlight conversion and sports an 83 rampage nose. has the hard to find side vents and hood scoop along with spare tire holder beneath the bed in excellent shape. I have a lot of extra parts for this also (fender, bumper, tailgate, about 3 crates worth of parts). 2.2L carbed motor with 5spd transmission in car. runs and drives, qualifies for historic plates this year in NJ, has been registered as a collector vehicle the past 2 years that I have been driving it. Body is 90% or better solid, has only minor rusting starting in front of the rear tires, rear quarters were replaced along with the floors a few years back and are still great. (i have passenger front front extra). I take this car almost anywhere. 20$ fills the gas tank usually on empty. Car has a "car show" metal rad support plate on it along with all the chrysler information, have never been able to find out what it pertained to tho, possibly was one of the cars that showed in the Javits center at some time? i dont know really, but have never seen it on any other rampage. color of the car is Imola orange pearl, an acura nsx color. Title is clear and in my hand. no tire kickers please, no low ball offers, you will not find another one of these like this. price negotiable. call Tom 201-873-3140 or pm me

post-44341-143138140966_thumb.jpg

post-44341-143138140969_thumb.jpg

post-44341-143138140972_thumb.jpg

post-44341-143138140974_thumb.jpg

post-44341-143138140976_thumb.jpg