Little Fella is home from the paint shop.

Guest David Simons

Guest David Simons

I just got home with the TC and the paint job is nice for the money. I was a bit apprehensive but it all turned out for the best. Once I figure all of the ins and outs of this site, I will have to post some pictures.

Guest d_voitel

I'd like to see some pictures when you have them available. It seems as though they were pretty efficient time wise. I need to have some touch-up work done on mine over the winter in order to be ready for the spring. How was Gettysburg?

your interior looks great in the pics.I would let that paint cure for a couple weeks before I would take it on the highway/freeway but hey,its your car,enjoy it

Guest David Simons

When I bought the car, the interior was the big selling point to me. It looks that good in person as well. I actually got bordeaux colored shoe polish and spit polished the door panels, dash and steering wheel. The seats have been heavily conditioned to keep them looking nice and supple . I figured if it had a good interior, 90% of cosmetic restoration was behind me. Paint and body can be done easily. Now with fresh paint, it looks as well as it runs.