finally hood scoops,sidepipes and portholes

Mike;

Good looking TC.

What brand and style are the wheels?

Are the lakers functional or just for looks? If both are functional where did you split the exhaust and are they straigh pipes?

Cheers,

Bob S

thanks alan(twincamfan) for intrest. and yes i did take some heat from the purist. to each his own. my hobby is making my tc's unique. as far as the grills on two mfy tc's. i found a old sears airconditioner cover in ajunk yard and cut out two grills to fit the inside of front grill. paintd one, chrome the other, because of the lovering one side up thicker look, the other down thiner look. will try and post pictures. if they do not come thru will schrink and repost tomorrow. u571 has any ever heard of replaceing 6cyl with hemi i inquired with a pro mechanic and was told no way it would fit ? majmx yes the pipes can be hooked up live need special convertor. will post pictures of new side pipe red tc in a few day's thanks for intrest.

post-56916-143138120883_thumb.jpg

post-56916-143138120888_thumb.jpg

post-56916-143138120893_thumb.jpg

Mike I was joking about the hemi thing,it was a line from a dodge tv comercial awhile back.I applaud your crative thinking and the effort involved!