1974 buick lesabre value??

well, I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but I have a 1975 buick lesabre with a 455 v8, 400turbo auto tranny, 4 doors, vynl hardtop, 115k orig miles.....<BR>im the 2nd owner, and it has been garaged for most of its life.<P>im trying to figure out how much it's worth.... <BR>I cannot fint this peticular year and model with the 455 in any of the bluebook, or other listings. (they all hve the 350 listed)<P>if anyone knows, or can tell me how to find out, It would be greatly appreciated. thanks :^)<P>-Dan

dan - it is not worth much. if you want to sell it and it looks great you should be happy to get a grand.<P>the last lesabre four door hardtop was the 1976 model year. a '74 or '75 has no significance. it is a pig on fuel. any four door mid-70s buick has very little collector value, especially a sedan but also a hardtop. <P>don't be offended. i like the car and buicks, but the market doesn't. it might be worth a very little more if it was a chevy, but if someone offers a grand, grab it quick.