Alternator

Guest {TC}DH

I needed an alternator for an '89 I got it on eBay NEW for $79.00 + about &12.00 shipping .

I just looked for the invoice & exact info. Must be up in the barn with the cars.

The alt. I got was for a Dodge Daytona It came with the incorrect pulley for my TC Changed pulley. Perfect.

Your V6 should be much simpler.You will need to know the Manufacturer. Then search on eBay. You will probably come up with the same company. I went this route because NAPA wanted $189.00 for a rebuilt..

First check with Auto Parts Store If too expensive take that info & search. Good Luck, Lou

• 2 weeks later...
I need help finding an Alternator for my 91 TC, any one got any ideas?

It would be customary and curteous DH to post back with something like, Hey Lou, thanks for taking the time out of your day to look that information up for me, you're the best man! ...Or something close to that:D

Alan

It would be customary and curteous DH to post back with something like, Hey Lou, thanks for taking the time out of your day to look that information up for me, you're the best man! ...Or something close to that:D

Alan

Maybe you should check ones activity before saying anything. I havent been to the forums in a week. Lou, thanks for the help, you knowledge of our cars is amazing and always helpfull.

Maybe you should check ones activity before saying anything. I havent been to the forums in a week. Lou, thanks for the help, you knowledge of our cars is amazing and always helpfull.

You asked a question, work/time/effort went into producing an answer, maybe you would want to *check back* into the forum you know as a courtesy;) Now you have done that and the communication loop is completed with feedback. By George, I think you have it now DH:)

Alan