Can you help me find a reputable garage in the St. Louis area?

our51super

Greetings,<BR>I am looking for a respectable garage in the St. Louis area. I always have problems with people not treating a classic car with the proper respect. For example I own a 51 Buick Super and just had the wheels painted and bought new wide white wall radials so I'm obviously really careful with my new toys. I don't want someone to scratch them or mark up the tires. Well I go to the local gas station in Maryville, IL where I live, and guess what ... they scratch the rims a little. It's not bad and I can touch them up and nobody will be able to tell but to me it's just disrespecful. The guy goes to balance my tires and we find one that required a lot of weights ... something like 3.5 oz. So I tell him, as we all know, break the tire off the wheel and turn it 180 degrees and try it again ... well he tells me that it's late and he doesn't feel like doing it. Oh and by the way I still have to pay for that tire even though I know it will need to be re-balanced. I run into problems like this all the time. I brought my Buick to a shop to have it aligned and they told me "why do you want to mess with an alignment like this one" trying to pass off a old alignment as adequate. I asked them how does it compare to the shop manual figures that I brought in and they said they haven't looked at those figures but the alignment looks good ?!?! So anyway that's why I'm asking for a little help in trying to locate a respectable garage in the St. Louis area.<P>Thank you all,<BR>Crin<BR>BCA # 37114