1950 Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit

Guest James Conkwright

Guest James Conkwright

Hi. Does anyone have advice on fuel pump rebuild kits for my '50 Special? I have been looking at a few places and found two very different prices on the rebuild kits. One company is inching towards 100.00 while the other is in the 50.00 range. I wonder if there is any difference in the kits? I have always liked the more expensive western company because I trust them and have never ordered from its eastern counterpart. Both are major Buick suppliers. I know shelf life is an issue. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Guest James Conkwright

Thanks for the quick responses. I had never heard of them. I gave them a call and they said I needed to get the model number that is stamped on the pump. I'll do that shortly and give them a call back.

Guest James Conkwright

Just ordered it. Good price too! Only 59.00. Thanks for the help. They seemed like nice people. Should be here in 3-5 days and I'll be getting the car fixed next week. Now I can drive the car stress free again!

Guest James Conkwright

I talk to Paul all the time. He is definitely on the lookout for women...more so than Buicks. Ladies....please message him.

Guest ZondaC12

Oh dear lord LOL. Ive actually just been incredibly busy and, well, nothing has been wrong with the car or worth talking about really haha. But yeah I WISH that was the reason.