66 Wildcat-2dr

James B. White

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 390pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=520 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 390pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 19017" width=520><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 390pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17 width=520>For sale 1966 Buick Wildcat 2dr.Custom Model 46637

Selling because I finally bought My dream car 1950 Buick Super model 52. The 1966 Wildcat has PS,Tilt Wheel, cruise control, power Windows, power antenna,factory rear window blower, Bucket seats with mini console. Have factory service manual,and body manual,also original dealer brochure, some extra parts. Car is Tan with Factory White Vinyl roof.

I have some parts to restore what needs fixed. The price is $2500.00 for car, books and parts are extra.The actual mileage is 52919. I hope to start on repairs in the month of August/September, finishing another project now.The price will rise as I get repairs done.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 390pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=520 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 390pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 19017" width=520><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 390pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17 width=520>

Additional INFO

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17>The car was repainted before I bought it-has cracked</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17>paint where he fixed spots.

The vinyl roof will need replaced.

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17>Truck floor pan has soft ball size holes behind rear tires.</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17>Has a brake hanging now-</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17>The stablizer to frame the rubber 'donut size' bushing</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17>are cracked out.</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17>All the front end parts are all available from Kanter</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17 x:str="This car will not take a lot to restore but will need work. ">This car will not take a lot to restore but will need work. </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" height=17></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Edited by James B. White
Remove ad (see edit history)

Mr. White has advertised this 66 Wildcat before and has sent me photos of it previously. I can attest to it's general overall nice condition and to his respectful communication style.

Based on only a photo review, I believe his stated mileage is correct and he is an honest person to communicate with. In this economy though, I suspect his price is a bit high and encourage serious parties to contact him with offers. If offered on ebay with it's typical visual stimulation - this car might bring the requested $2500.

It has had the brake hanging issue for awhile, but has a nice original interior and is fairly highly optioned for a 66 Wildcat, the bucket seats and mini console offer a nice compromise to the pretty rare and hard to find full length 66 Wildcat console.

Overall, an inexpensive way to get into the hobby or add to a growing collection. Perhaps you have a car under long term restoration but want to be able to show up at BCA events or cruise nights until the higher dollar car is completed many years from now - here you go!

Edited by BJM (see edit history)

Interior--------- is original stiching on front seat cushions needs redone

-------------------headliner needs two fastners fixed

Chrome --------is fair to good

Potmetal------ is fair

Tires ------------will need replaced due to age

Exhaust -------was replaced from Y-pipe back

leaks------------around motor - none that I've seen

and YES the car still is available, not sure I would try

to drive it 400 miles. I won't be able to checked anything out

untill the end of this month or first of next due to finishing

my current project which is my work van.