1930 Willy Knight 66B Great Six Rumble seat Coupe>Lower Price for Quick Sale!!!

RARE 1930 W-K Rumble Seat Coupe. Top of the Line in 1930 !!!!

Original Sleeve valve Hemi. Runs great. Famous designed by Amos Northup. Car looks like a small 1930 Cadillac V-16. Big headlights, swepted belt line on the hood from the center of the radiator down thru the cowl. Clam shelled flowing front fenders . Great dashboard with wood grain and copper accents on the dash and inside door handles and cranks. The dash looks like an old Atwater Kent radio-neat!!

This actual car was used in the 1970’s movie “Paper Moon” with Tatam and Ryan O’neil. I have pictures and a video showing the car in the movie and on the set. I have the history from the early 1950’s. Car collector owned the car from Missouri. After the movie it was displayed in the new car dealership in Texas. I think he sold Chevrolet. It was sold to a collector in California in the 1990’s. I bought it out of the estate 4 or 5 years ago. Solid body, no dents, weak paint, chrome and upholstery in the cockpit. I would preserve the original Spanish grain leather in the rumble seat.

I think this coupe looks better than any 32-34 Ford coupe. As with both cars (my 27 Velie which is For Sale), new tires and tubes. I think less than a 10 coupes have survived. First $20,000 before a street rodder buys it and destroys it.