29/30 DA

Guest 1930

Can anyone tell me what was the exact originl length of the brake hose for the rear lines, I am talking about the rubber one that runs down from steel line to brass junction box attached to rear axle. I just need to know the length of the rubber portion so if someone could maybe put a string on theirs and measure it for me that would be great. If anyone has an original line, I have original fittings and am having a guy make the hose for me, thanks

Is yours original? And is that a guestimate standing back and looking at it or were you able to measure it? If it were original than I am sure it would be very dryrotted, thanks

Don't know the length, but all hoses are the same length. Parts book has all hoses with the same number 303102. These are the same as 28-31 Plymouths (Q,U,30U), all 28-31 Dodges and 28-32 Chryslers (QC,P,PT,R,V,W,KC,CC,CJ,). Maybe one of the people with those cars can measure for you.

I have a Wagner brake book that goes back to 1930. That states the hose part number for a 1930 DD is FC1098 and has an overall length of 16 1/2 inches. The ends are 11/16 -16 thread.

Edited by hwellens
Added data (see edit history)

Might be you are using a later reprint of a parts book, my DA specific parts book lists them as different hoses. Thanks anyway though