1959 VW For Sale

Greg Tocket

This is a 33,000 mile completely original car. Excellent original paint, slate blue, upholstery looks new. Original carpets has some moth damage. Original paint on floor. Undercoated from new. All books and service records. This is a one owner car. Original tires are still on the car and good. It has been stored inside all its life. I did the following to the car. We pulled the motor and cleaned it, installed a new muffler and tips, fixed the heater dampers and installed new cables, Put in a new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing(didn't need it but the motor was out) still have the original and the parts are all good. Put in a new dist. have the original. Set the valves, oil change and new battery. The cars is ready to use. No rust anywhere. Everything works except the radio. I will have it on my website in a few days. Stoneaire Classic Cars, Inc.. This is one of the best running and original cars you will find. This car would be perfect car for the AACA, HPOF class. Asking $19,500 OBO. You will not be disappointed.

Greg Tocket

717-574-6319 Cell, 717-938-8644 Office

Hershey Spaces RWM 16-20