Looking for electra 72 fender skirt and hub cap

Does anybody know where to find a passenger side fenderskirt and one original type hub cap to 72 electra 225? I'm also interested to find a steering column with a tilt (and telescope) and a complete cruise system.

I have a 72 Electra hubcap(I think it is, it may be a 71 but not sure) if interested I will email you picture after I take one. What is your full email address so that I can send it to you. Also if interested, provided you live in the continental US(cant tell, since your not registered your address doesnt come up) you can have it for $10 total. That includes shipping.<BR>thanks<BR>bill g

If the one listed above does not work, I have one off a 73 Caprice. I know that some of the interior door pannels and such and the chrome trim below the windshield are interchangeable with Buick, maybe the fender skirt is also? I think that mine is the passenger side. Let me know or e-mail measurements.

• 1 month later...

I have a tilt column from a 72 electra and variouse cruise parts , will have to look and see exactly what i kept <A HREF="http://www.buick3001964@yahoo.com" TARGET=_blank>www.buick3001964@yahoo.com</A> <P>------------------<BR>Sean Etson 64Special 12.72@105- 64Skylark all orig. survivor- 49Super model 51 chopped top mild custom in waiting<p>[This message has been edited by BUICK3001964 (edited 01-11-2001).]

• 3 weeks later...

I have a complete 1972 electra that I am parting out I have three hub caps and I may have that fenderskirt but it will be rough! <BR>calvincooper@hotmail.com