Number of 66 Specials left?

66 Special

Welcome to the forum and we hope you stay with us.

One suggestion is to join the BCA and get a roster and check the number of BCA owners of the same car. However, that will be only an estimate as there are likely many owner that are not on the list. I had a long day at a car show today, so someone may be able to give you a count from the roster or if no response I will try to check tomorrow. In the menatime, what is the specific model number for thsi car.

John

I just checked this morning, and the BCA roster list 2259 of the Deluxe Coupe (Model No.43507) produced and 2507 of the Hardtop Deluxe Coupe (43517) produced. These are the v-6 models. V-8 models are 43607 (4908 produced) and 43617 (10,350 produced). There is but one 43507 in the roster and none of Model 43517, so it appears indeed there are not many around. There are but 2 each of these in the roster.

I think the Skylark version is the more attractive colector car, but I am far from an expert in these models.

I would think there are a number of people that might have the cars but are not members of the BCA. Good luck with your continued search.

John