Wanted: 1990 or 91 drivers side interior door panel

KDirk

Looking for a 1990 or 1991 driver side interior door panel. Color is unimportant, and the condition of the upholstery doesn't matter (it will be re-upholstered anyway). I do need one that isn't cracked through the press board, or is badly warped or water damaged.

Also, doesn't matter if it still has the courtesy lamp, pull strap handle and trim, speaker grille etc., just the door panel itself would be fine.

Willing to have it shipped, but if there is one available within reasonable driving distance of St. Louis, MO I could pick up in person.

Please reply here or PM my account.

Thanks!

KDirk

Guest Doug A

100_0514.jpg

If this is what you had in mind, I'll gladly sell it. It's in NH so it would have to be shipped, but pm me if you're interested

I'm parting out an entire 90' so if you need anything else I probably have it

Guest daveagain909

Doug A, do you have a passenger side 90 door panel? if so how much?, I will have to check into shipping? send me a PM

Update:

I now have the panel I need on the way. Thanks to all who suggested sources for the part, and to those who offered one for sale. Special thanks to Doug A. for coming through with one in excellent condition for a fair price.

This demonstrates the value of this forum, and the helpfulness of those who post here.

KDirk