WTB: '66 Wildcat wheel well trim

Guest imported_Thriller

Guest imported_Thriller

This is kind of a long story, but last year I bought wheel well trim from WildBill, picked it up in Flint, got Kris to take it back as far as Minnesota, then I picked it up when I was down for the Spring Extravaganza.

I get home...and it is for the passenger side. I can't begin to say where wires got crossed as this deal was done about a year ago.

Anyway, I would like to get a front driver's side wheel well trim piece. Ellie is being judged this year and this is the worst trim piece on her. Delivery to Colorado Springs would be fantastic as long as you could get it to me with enough time to swap it out before judging. I'm open to trading the passenger side piece - it's pretty nice.

I know they come up on eBay every now and again...just thought I try here among the Buick brethren before bidding.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
This is kind of a long story, but last year I bought wheel well trim from WildBill, picked it up in Flint, got Kris to take it back as far as Minnesota, then I picked it up when I was down for the Spring Extravaganza.

I get home...and it is for the passenger side. I can't begin to say where wires got crossed as this deal was done about a year ago.

Anyway, I would like to get a front driver's side wheel well trim piece. Ellie is being judged this year and this is the worst trim piece on her. Delivery to Colorado Springs would be fantastic as long as you could get it to me with enough time to swap it out before judging. I'm open to trading the passenger side piece - it's pretty nice.

I know they come up on eBay every now and again...just thought I try here among the Buick brethren before bidding.

Thanks.

If you're still looking for the the trim, I may have it. At best, I may have it NOS, at worst, it'll be very good used. I have two or three NOS wheel well trim pieces as well as other '66 Cat (coupe) trim. If you'd like me to check, please send me an email at patrickalston@yahoo.com.