HELP ID THIS EARLY DODGE BROTHERS TOURING CAR

Guest imported_mikewest

Guest imported_mikewest

When I was 14 years old (36 years ago) I bought in Geneseo NY a Dodge touring car that I was told was a 1916.I started restoring the car and did a very good job of it with the help of Russ Laidlaw also from Geneseo NY ,a long time memeber of the DB club. I was doing good until I reached the age of 16 and I got VERY interested in <span style="font-weight: bold">another subject</span> and sold the DB. A few days ago I came across the VIN plate for the car. I originally sold it to a guy called "SPEEDY GRECO" from near Pavilion.NY. He is long dead and the only thing I ever found out was the car went to OHIO. The VIN # of the car is A-127447. I would like to know if the car has been finished up and where it might be. Thank you for any help you may be able to provide. Mike West mwest729@aol.com

Guest 1930

I didnt even know what THAT was when I was 16, I only cared about cars. I still sometimes wish that I didnt know what THAT was, life was so much simpler till THAT came around.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 18DodgeBrothers

Mike,

I just checked the Dodge Brothers Club database and the car is apparently not owned by any club member. I was hoping that it was.

Les Hoffmann

DBC Membership Chmn

Guest Jack27

I saw Speedy Greco's car about 1964 while it was under restoration. It was a '16 touring-I do not know the seril number.I was restoring a '16 Touring and went to see his car to compare notes. The VIN for a '16 has to be below 76000. The A-127447 is as a previous responded described.

Jack Carpenter

DB Club # 7