Help with swap info please

I'm sure a very simple question for the Buick vets on this page, but can anyone tell me if the door panels from a 68 skylark conv fit on a 72 conv? Thanks in advance -Paul<P>PS: I'm looking also for black seat covers for that same 72 conv. Front and rear bench seat (front has fold-down armrest). Just for a fun everyday driver; decent covers that won't leave me broke through 2005...TIA

I am not positive, but I am most certain that the answer is a negative as 68-9 Skylark are alone as far as fit and I think 70-72 is by theirselves too.<BR> The doors is what I am picturing in my mind. Correct me if I am wrong guys....<P> Got 67 stuff F/S...<P> dlw29@hotmail.com<P> Thanks,don55

The '68 Skylark conv is equipped with vent window assemblies so the top of the panel would be different where it hooks on tothe door frame, also it will have a hole punched in it for the vent window crank handle. On a more helpful note any '69 thru '72 GM "A" bodied 2 door hardtop or convert will fit. May need to use matching armrests with panel. Chevelles, LeMans, Cutlass, and Skylarks. '70 thru '72 Monte Carlos also.