65 Riviera parts for sale

Guest Deebenarc

Guest Deebenarc

Begining to part out a nearly complete, although partially disassembled donor car for my restoration project. Would love to sell the whole rolling pile, but need to begin to move on this, so i'll part it out.

Located in Gene's neck of the woods, Northern Delaware, SouthEast Pa.

Lets see who wants what...

Shot images today...Email me address to send images

Images can be seen at Craig's List, Delaware, auto parts section,

65 Riviera parts car.

Tired 401

Turbo 400

Good to excellent bumpers

All glass good

2 grills

Front clip already off, motor still in place,Basic interior complete although stripped. Tilt wheel, AC.

No rear armrest, 2x4, or wood wheel.

Contact me....Dan Deebenarc@aol.com

Guest Deebenarc

The car is stored a few miles from home, and its crazy busy right now. i f you give me a day or two to get there and shoot some images that may answer your questions better. As I remember the seat mount areas are fine, although I will confirm with images. T he rear is fairly typically rusted and likely not what you want, although images will confirm for you, fair enough? Can you send me an address to shoot the images to. Dan

Guest Deebenarc

CTX,

Did you get my response, or was it lost in web world. I went to shoot some images for you. Funny how time changes things. The body looked better than I remembered it. Rust thru on the trunk seem behind the bumper naturally, but just on the seem. Tiny rust thru on on side of the lower rear window, nothing in trunk below. Overall better than I remembered. So much so that I spent half the time trying to talk myself into keeping it for a second 65 project... must let go.

Do you have an e mail address i can send some images for your viewing pleasure, or have you found what it is you are looking for? Just let me know either way....Thanks Dan

Recieved, email works great. That tail section is worse that I was looking for right now. However the floor pans are definately interesting to me. I don't know how much you want to hack up the car but I really need both sides from around 4in in front of the front seat mounts to the same behind the rear seat mounts all the way to the tunnel. I also need the floor braces underneith the floor and the attached section of the inner rockers if you feel you can get them out cleanly otherwise its mainly the floor pans I'm after. I could also use the front section of the passengers floorboard at the base of the kick panel (will show you a picture to see where specifically) and if you have it the shifter gate with the true 3spd shift pattern since I have a later trans.

Thanks,

Guest Deebenarc

CTX,

Thanks for the quick reply. I personally am going to do no cutting. If buyer does so afterwards thats fine. I just dont have the time, tools or heart to cut into the old girl. Thanks for your interest though.

Any thoughts, as you are so connected, on other sites to market this car/these parts?

Look forward to seeing the turbo 64' project. Thought about that combination many times too.....Dan

At this point I'm trying to make progress where I can. I think I made a mistake in buying Classic Fabrication floor patch panels for the car and I really don't feel confortable in leaving the floor the way it is. Will keep looking for parts.

Guest BigWigRaceCars

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CTX-SLPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At this point I'm trying to make progress where I can. I think I made a mistake in buying Classic Fabrication floor patch panels for the car and I really don't feel confortable in leaving the floor the way it is. Will keep looking for parts. </div></div>

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but can you elaborate on the Classic Fabrication floor panels? I was just about to order some, but saw your comment, and wondered what issues you had with them. Thanks.