F/S 1964 Wildcat Custom 2 Dr HT w/Bucket Seats (TX)

TxBuicks

I am selling my 64 Wildcat. I bought it 3 years ago and started a restoration but it has taken a back seat to my 61 Electra. It is an original car with 138,000 miles on the original 401 CU engine. I drove it for a few months before I parked it. It still runs and drives, however the carb may need a bit of tweaking. And, of course, the transmission leaks from sitting. It has A/C but needs to be recharged. This is a great start for a simple Wildcat project. Although the Texas heat has taken its toll on the paint, it has a very solid body with nothing more than a few spots of service rust. I have taken the interior out to start but have not replaced anything. I think the heads have been rebuilt because someone painted them Ford Blue (yuck). I have a set of authentic 1964 Wildcat wheels and center caps that I can sell with it as well. I am offering it to forum members first before I expand my audience. I will take a measley $2,800 plus an extra $400 if you want the wheels and center caps. Email me for more detailed pictures or send me an email and I'll give you my phone numnber. It is located in Denton, north of Dallas.

post-31046-143138059271_thumb.jpg

post-31046-143138059275_thumb.jpg

post-31046-14313805928_thumb.jpg

post-31046-143138059284_thumb.jpg

post-31046-143138059289_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_Thriller

Whimper...and me with a full Buick Barn and The Boss who doesn't understand what a car like this could mean to me...sigh....

Guest imported_MrEarl

WOW, how did I miss this for 2 days. Roy I know you hate to part with such an easy restorer as this. The car is cool just as is.Is that the original paint. If so, with a little clean up it would make a nice patina car until one had enough $ to give it a full nice paint job. The interior looks to be in great condition. Somebody needs to grab this.

Derek, build you another barn and quit whimperin smile.gif

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Derek, build you another barn and quit whimperin smile.gif </div></div>

Working on it...but I need to see how good my shoehorn is first since I've now turned my eyes toward an interesting pre war unit...not sure whether to call it a custom or not....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thriller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whimper...and me with a full Buick Barn and The Boss who doesn't understand what a car like this could mean to me...sigh....

</div></div>

I'll second that whimper, full garage and Boss!...sounds like a great car at a great price to me!