1957 Buick Special Trim

Do you have a driver's side rear bumper pod? If so what kind of shape and how much? Also the bumper extention that extends into the rear quarter panel? Thanks, I can be emailed at parkr3@aol.com.<P>Jeff Youngman BCA #1013

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gearhead:<BR><B>And the asking price is ---- (big drum roll) ??<P>Where are you located? I also own a 55 that needs bumpers (and bumper guards) plated. How much do you get for that job?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>LOocated in Abbotsford BC. Canada. 2 miles north of the US/Wash border. We have a US receiving and delivery Site in Sumas Wash. The price for 57 bumpers were $795 for front complete and $595 for the rear. Are the 55 bumpers similar. If they are the price would be the same which includes 30 minutes straightning for each bumper. The bumpers are triple plated and show quality. <BR>I sold the 57 bumpers to someone in Conneticut.<P>Peter

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by don55:<BR><B> I don't suppose anything would fit on a 55 2dr h/t???<P> Thanks,don55</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Maybe some of the interior parts and door handles. You will have to research this.<P>Peter

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff Youngman:<BR><B>Do you have a driver's side rear bumper pod? If so what kind of shape and how much? Also the bumper extention that extends into the rear quarter panel? Thanks, I can be emailed at parkr3@aol.com.<P>Jeff Youngman BCA #1013</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry Jeff I sold the complete bumpers on thursday. I still have the grill and lots of interior parts and the stainless.<P>Peter<P>

Is this a 2 or 4 door? Please e-mail me with what you have, I am restoring a 57 4-door Special and am looking for just about everything. The co$ts?<BR>Thanks,<BR>FFNitro@netscape.net<BR>Mike

Is this a 2 or 4 door? Please e-mail me with what you have, I am restoring a 57 4-door Special and am looking for just about everything. The co$ts?<BR>Thanks,<BR>FFNitro@netscape.net<BR>Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FFNitro:<BR><B>Is this a 2 or 4 door? Please e-mail me with what you have, I am restoring a 57 4-door Special and am looking for just about everything. The co$ts?<BR>Thanks,<BR>FFNitro@netscape.net<BR>Mike</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hi Mike:<P>Email me your fax no and I will send you a list with prices. It's a 2 drhrdtp. The only thing that wont't fit is the stainless.<P>Peter<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by don55:<BR><B>Hi Peter, Drop me an E when you get this as I'm in Puget Sound area of Wa.<BR> Let's talk chrome plating smile.gif<P> dlw29@hotmail.com<P> Thanks, don55</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Hi Don: <P>Give me a call at 604 556-5225. Actually I'm doing a 55 buick right now. If you want a list of parts and prices give me your fax no.<P>Peter<BR>

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peter de Jong:<BR><B>All trim including bumpers stainless, interior and exterior trim for sale. Triple plated chrome, stainless polished, show quality still in the package. I own a plating shop and I'm selling the parts for what I have in them. pcdejong@uniserve.com </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What exactly do you have? Reply with prices

Guest John Chapman

Peter,<P>Off the topic... but, what the heck...<P>Two of the finest airshows I ever attended while flying for the USN were in Abbotsford. <P>It will suffice to say that several of us could have gone to jail and/or divorce court as a result of our after show antics, but great liberty has it's risks. Sometimes, the best shows are the ones rained out. cool.gif<P>Cheers,<BR>John