My '41 Packard Clipper

It was cloth, but the original fabric pattern is out of production and nowhere to be found. I wanted originality so I researched the leather option for 1941 Packards and was able to find a perfect color match to that year. Usually the leather matched the exterior color, buy ANY standard leather color could be ordered. So I went with "pumpkin" (my term) which looks very nice with the Grove Green paint. I stayed with the basic stitching pattern of the day for Clippers.

Guest AntarcticDave

Beautiful car! A 41-47 Clipper was on my short list when I bought my Cadillac, just ran into the Cadillac first.

Dave

Thanks Mike and Dave! I love the old Packards for their style and durability. Parts are also easy to obtain. We tour a lot and needed a more comfortable pre-war car (wife's RA dictates it) for our favorite tours. The "First of the Clippers" filled the bill AND also fit our budget! I highly recommend this model series to anyone wanting a comfy, stylish, economical touring vehicle.

Denny,

Great looking 41 Clipper. I sold mine a few years ago, it went back to Buffalo from whence in came. It had some rust being a New York car all its life; still I wish I had had the room to keep it. If you are interested, I still have a NOS rocker panel molding for it; tho I can't say anymore which side it's for.