1960 Buick Fact a/c unit

lrlforfun

OK Buick People: I have two 60 Buick parts cars with factory a/c. Would anyone be interested in a complete a/c unit? If so what would be you be willing willing to pay for it? ORRRRRRRR would you have something 1960 Buick to swap?

I'm trying to determine if it is worth hauling the parts car to my house to dissemble the unit, pack it and ship it. Mitch

• 4 weeks later...
Guest djohn81641

Hello:

I am restoring a 1960 Buick LeSabre Convertible that was my father's.

I have a 1960 Buick that I am installing factor air. I am looking for an adaptor part for the drivers side vent that connects the hose to the a/c vent. There is a bracket the covers the hole to the vent on my car, but in the shop manual it states there is an adaptor piece that is used to get around this bracket. But I don't know what the piece looks like. Is it possible for you to take a picture of the right vent hose setup, and email it to me?

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

I have the rare dash power antenna switch that I would be will to part with, in exchange for the adaptor part.

Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for the steering column collar and related attached parts for a 1960 turn signal. I have the turn signal stem, just need the working parts between the steering wheel and the dash involving the turn signals. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.