1991 for sale

p47Lucky

The time has come to part with my Reatta. She is a green 1991 with tan interior, moon roof, am/fm/cassette/cd player 16 way power seat with 82,000 miles. You can check the actual numbers but I think there were very very few of this color and accessories built. There are some things wrong with her. As with most of these cars the CD and tape player are not functioning.

The drivers side seat is starting to show some wear and the carpet is stained on the pasangers side. The paint is ok and there is no rust but the clear coat is beginning to wear off on the passangers side. The check engine light is on and I know what the problem is. It is not serious but will require attention sooner or later. The master cylinder on the brakes was replaced last year. She has four new tires and all of the lug nut covers are in place. I havbe the orginial owners manual with the signature of the workers that built her.

I bought her from a lady in Pittsburg whose father had given it to her.

I am asking $3750.00 for her. If you are interested e-mail me at p47Lucky1942@yahoo.com. I am located in Kentucky.