Fess up.

Guest windjamer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ex98thdrill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Not a thing. My dad instilled to much fear in me where I was a good boy. </div></div>

Yeah, kind of like Bill's half sister always raved about what a good boy he was. But then she was sixteen years old by the time he came along and was out of the house less than two years later. Her version of him sure doesn't match the stories he tells on himself. blush.gifwhistle.gifcool.gif

Guest windjamer

Matt, I have a stepson thats a LT. with the state and a grandson that just graduated the police accad. Thank God for that right and the 5th.

Guest Dave Wyatt

It was late summer 1984. I had just gotten the 4-4-2 back on the road after a 7 year hibernation. The wife and I took another couple with us to a local car show in Terre Haute IN. While there I ran into a fellow I knew from back in the day, with his '71 4-4-2. As usual his mouth was running a mile a minute about how he had beaten my Olds back then. I didn't say a lot at the time, but managed to get my revenge later.

On our way home another friend was following me in his 66 Mustang. The plan was to head north a few miles and hit a favorite pizza place. Well, we did, but not before some revenge was extracted.

We came up to the next to the last stoplight in town. I am in the far right lane, and lo and behold, in the far left was my old nemesis in his 4-4-2. Between us was some kid in a rusty Camaro that was running on 7 cylinders. We paid no attention to him, but did look at each other and nod. The light went green and the race was on. The other 4-4-2 was an automatic and he got out on me. As soon as I got the tires to hook, I was gaining ground. I caught up in 3rd, hit 4th and walked on by. My car had four of us in it, while the other Olds had only the driver. Yeah, I had bragging rights now. Luckily the last light was green as we got to it. We were going way too fast in a 40 mph zone, but it had to be done.

And the kid in the Camaro? My buddy in the Mustang reported that the Camaro driver's head about spun off his shoulders as the two Oldsmobiles roared out of sight. He had no clue as to what was about to happen, and got the surpise of his life as we both blasted away from the light.