Rust removal help

A month or so back there was discussion on a thread regarding various means of rust removal. It was the same thread that carried the discussion of "Kroil". A DFer<BR>listed a website which explained how to do<BR>rust removal in the home garage/workshop through electrolysis. Can anyone help me out with that website? I have an address that I wrote down at the time but I can bring the website up now with that address.<BR>Thanks for any help.<BR>Patt

Patt, <BR>The website for Kano Laboratories in Nashville, TN. is <A HREF="http://www.kanolabs.com" TARGET=_blank>www.kanolabs.com</A> <P>I been using many of their lubricants and de-greasers over the years but never the EXRUST.<BR> Great company with fantasic products.<P>Kano Laboratories<BR>1000 South Thompson Lane<BR>Nashville, TN. 37211<BR>1-800-311-3374<P>Rick<p>[This message has been edited by Rick Hoover (edited 08-06-2000).]

Thanks everyone! The last post by Rick was the one I was looking for. One of our club members who is also a prof at USA is going to do the process as a demonstration at our August meeting (which, by the way is a covered dish supper) and we invite all of the DFers to come.<BR>Patt