Milk Glass lens ID help

jscheib

Docs Gal,

The midle one looks similar to my '32 Buick dome light, but not sure.

Is there any chance you could indicate the diameter and mmaybe the depth if they are concave, I guess from the outside - convex, as most are probably dome or side interior lights. I would think, as long as you had the correct size, only a purist would recognize that a "non original" was used for a restoration.

John

• 5 months later...
Guest LindaC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocsGal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are three of these milk glass lenses wrapped in paper towels in a baggie (Dad's hi-tech storage). It says KD Lamp Co. No. 520 and that is also on the glass. But there is also on the glass: L.L.Co. 2186 in raised letters on the back. Any idea what these white glass lenses were used for? What vehicles and years did they go to? I know alot of these bezels and lenses that I have should go together and would really like to make complete sets vs. selling separate. Thanks!

Docs Gal </div></div>

I have no idea what brand of car will match those lamp. But it seems to me that those are tail lights. I saw some photos of that same lights on eBay, but there isn't a tag of what brand or model of cars will it fit. And they're like trying to sell them for 6.00usd. I even checked on another website <span style="font-size: 8pt">NJ Auto Glass</span>, that specializes glass, windshields and lights. But can't seem to find the answer to your question.:(