Hershey 2008 Event DVD

charger68

We are producing the Hershey 2008 DVD highlighting the recent event. You will see our banner ad at the top right of the forum pages. We just wanted to start this topic to invite any comments, suggestions, or questions. We hope everyone will enjoy the DVD and keep it for years to come as a memory of this great event!

• 3 weeks later...

We have received the production DVD and it looks excellent with sections for the Flea Market, AACA Museum, Night at the Museum, RM Auctions, Car Corral, and outtakes at the end.

Ordered copies were sent out yesterday. We would appreciate any feedback once people get a chance to view.

We recieved our DVD yesterday & watched it last night. Good coverage of flea market & glad you had the high wheel event, but where was the saturday show? I was very disapointed that it was not included. Is there a reason you cannot show that part of the event? Years ago I got a vhs of Hershey & they didnot cover saturday either. I was hoping for shots of cars parading in & out or even a panning shot of the field.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I did not reply to this sooner. Unfortunately, we were unable to capture the Saturday show. Our original intent was to capture the essence of the event for our future TV production. While there we were asked to produce this DVD. However, our crew had other commitments, so we were unable to stay for the Saturday show. I'm glad you enjoyed the other coverage. Should we decide to produce a 2009 edition, we will certainly have coverage of the Saturday show.