F/S 1935 Packard 1207 Club Sedan (12 cyl.)

Guest Packardsforever

Older restoration done by Hill & Vaughn between 82-83 and has held up very nicely. Have all the paperwork from Hill & Vaughn restoration and it's quite an impressive stack. It runs beautifully and is still very elegant, only 7 known to exist. Very rare club sedan Packard 12. Please send PM if your interested and I can send pics and answer whatever questions you may have. This Packard needs nothing to enjoy right now, except a new owner.

Sorry John, didn't mean to break the rules, here you go John:

Packard

1207 (club sedan 12 cyl.)

$85K obo

Fine older frame off restoration done by the famous Hill & Vaughn in 82-83 which has held up very well.

Bellevue, Tn. USA

Private seller, my car

• 2 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Packard32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1935-Packard-1207-Club-Sedan-beautiful_W0QQitemZ300279648684QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6389QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I found this on ebay...I'd say same car...B </div></div>

Yes it's the same car I just listed it late last night and was about to update it on here, thanks! BTW, my reserve is much lower than my asking price because I want to sell it before Christmas holidays.