cruise control

red head1228

Hi Red, I'm guessing you have an 89 Reatta from your error code. I would start with the Cruise Control troubleshooting hints in section 8A-34-5 of the service manual. This section tests the basic cruise control operations.

Your B673 code is in section 8D2-80 & 8D2-81, BCM trouble code diagnosis.

Start with the basic tests first. Might be something as simple as a blown fuse, or bad ground connection. (Hope it is).

i cleaned main ground checked fuses nothing wrong there yes it is an 89 i have two of them the other has has a eo44 code i am not to worried about it i have installed a used servo off my donor car i have also replaced a servo on my 89 t type with 112000 miles on it i did it about 6000 miles ago i had to replaced a servo on my 90 lesabre coupe with only 76000 miles on it that solved the problem with both those thanks for the help

I am in the same situ. I keep getting the B673 code. I ran the tests according to the manual for the easy checks and mine is likely not to be the servo unit. I hope it is a bad wire and not the BCM. I just haven't made the time to find it.