Transport available from Minnesota to Missouri & back

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Transport available by a collector on my open trailer from Motley, Minnesota 56466 to Joplin, Missouri for your running or rolling vehicle (35 feet of room available).

I am returning to Motley, Minnesota from Joplin, Missouri with about 15 feet of room.

From Motley, Minnesota I am planning on going to Buffalo, New York thru Cincinnati, Ohio and also have about 15 feet available.

I can also go to Salina, Kansas from Motley, Minnesota and have 15 feet available for that route.

From Salina, Kansas I will be going to Cincinnati, Ohio and then to Buffalo, New York thru Pennsylvania.

I have 35 feet of room available from Buffalo, New York back to Ohio or anywhere in the lower 48 states if my trailer is full.

Please call Jim on the road at (937) 671-5537. </span>

post-56761-143138007079_thumb.jpg

I have about 15 feet of room available from Motley, Minnesota 56446 to Minneapolis, Kansas 67467.

I have about feet 15 of room from Minneapolis, Kansas to Cincinnati, Ohio and will be continuing on to Buffalo, New York.

I have about 35 feet of room from Buffalo, New York to Cincinnati, Ohio or anywhere in the lower 48 states if my trailer is full.

If you have a running or rolling car on good tires that needs transport along my route - please call Jim on the road now at (937) 671-5537

Update on this route:

I am full to Dunnegan, Missouri zip code 65640 laugh.gif

I am full from Missouri back north to Motley, Minnesota zip code 56466

laugh.gif

I still have about 15 feet of room for your running or rolling vehicle from Motley to Salina, Kansas or to Cincinnati, Ohio cool.gif

Please call Jim on the road now in Iowa at (937) 671-5537

<span style="font-weight: bold">I am in Motley, Minnesota (near Brainerd) until next Friday.

I have about 15 feet of room for your running or rolling vehicle on my open trailer to either Salina, Kansas or Cincinnati, Ohio.

Internet access is limited so please call Jim at (937) 671-4557 if you need hauling. </span> grin.gif

I am leaving this Friday from Motley, Minnesota for Belle Plain, Iowa.

I have about feet feet of room available on my open trailer.

If you have a running or rolling vehicle along my route that needs transport, please call Jim at 937-671-5537. grin.gif